- The boring side..
- … which no one ever wants to read but we all have to because of the law. What we want you to know is – whatever happens, we will be on your side.
- GENERAL TERMS
- In addition to these conditions, the legal relationships arising from the distribution of products via the e-store are regulated by the laws of the Republic of Estonia.
By placing an order you are offering to purchase a product on and subject to the following terms and conditions.
Breden Retail OÜ and the customer enter into a contract after the payment for the goods has been transferred to the account of Breden Retail OÜ. Goods will not be reserved or dispatched before payment.
- PRICE AND PAYMENT
- The prices of the products sold in Breden e-store are indicated on the product pages. All product prices are given in euros. Sale prices are listed on the product page, both the original and the discount price.
- Whilst we try and ensure that all details, descriptions and prices which appear on this website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price/availability of any goods which you have ordered, we will inform you of this as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct terms or cancelling it.
- Breden Retail OÜ uses trusted international logistics company DHL to deliver your goods to you safely. Every package you order will be given a unique tracking code to ensure the goods reach you safe and sound.
Products purchased from our e-store can be returned within 14 days of the date of delivery notification.
To return products, visit www.bredenkids.com/returns.
Please note refunds are made based on the value of the products returned and do not include shipping costs.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us via email@example.com.
Condition of the product returned:
* The product can’t be damaged.If the returned product (and packaging) is damaged and the damage is not caused by non-targeted use or by circumstances that are caused by Breden Retail OÜ, Breden Retail OÜ has the right to offset the decrease in the value of the product that you have paid for and you will be refunded the difference. Breden Retail OÜ will send you a statement.
* Product doesn’t have signs of use..If the product has been used, we are guided by the principle of reasonable use – if the unsuitability is determined by trying the goods out, the goods are considered unused. Breden Retail OÜ has the right to offset the decrease in the value of the product that you have paid for and and you will be refunded the difference.
* Product must have the price tags.
- RESOLVING DISPUTES
Complaints and issues associated with Breden Retail OÜ should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively to the number +372 511 4044.
According to the Consumer Protection Act, Breden Retail OÜ is under obligation to accept your complaint and issue a written response within 15 days.
If the customer and Breden Retail OÜ can’t resolve the case on their own, the customer can file a complaint with the Consumer Disputes Committee.
- LIABILITY AND FORCE MAJEURE
We warrant to you that on delivery any product purchased from us through our site is of satisfactory quality and reasonably fit for all the purposes for which products of the kind are commonly supplied.
Breden Retail OÜ isn’t responsible for inconveniences to the client or for delays in delivery in case: the damage or delay in delivery was caused by a factor that wasn’t influenceable by Breden Retail OÜ and that wasn’t and couldn’t be foreseen by Breden Retail OÜ (force majeure).
Breden Retail OÜ isn’t responsible for loss or damage of the item after it has been handed over to the courier.
Breden Retail OÜ takes responsibility only to the extent of the selling price. Breden Retail OÜ isn’t responsible for the losses caused by the defective products such as damage to property/information, loss of turnover or profit.
By using Breden’s e-store you give clear and voluntary consent to processing your personal data under the conditions provided for in this agreement.
The personal data is stored in a customer database and in strictly used for sales purposes only. Breden Retail OÜ sends newsletters and special offers to loyal customers who have signed up for the newsletter on the website www.bredenkids.com.
The customer always has the opportunity to unsubscribe from receiving these letters by sending a corresponding e-mail or by following the instructions in the newsletter.
The personal information necessary for the delivery of goods has only been forwarded to the extent strictly necessary. The data about the client and their order that is stored in the orders’ environment of the e-store are treated as confidential information. We will not disclose the information to third parties.
You can be sure that we have a safe shopping environment and we’ll not pass your information to third parties.
Breden e-store offers secure online purchases.
When paying for goods at Breden online store you will be directed to the selected Internet Bank once you have entered your bank card details. There you will be asked to identify yourself to confirm payment. For this, enter your Internet Bank username, select a method of authentication and enter your password. In the event of a successful authentication, you will be re-directed to the merchant and the purchase transaction will continue as per usual. Should authentication fail, an alternative method of payment must be selected (an alternative card, bank link or PayPal).
- AMENDMENT OF RULES
We have the right to revise and amend these terms and conditions from time to time to reflect any following changes that affect our business: changes in market conditions, changes in technology, changes in payment methods, changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements, and changes in our system’s capabilities.
You will be subject to the policies and terms and conditions in force at the time that you order products from us, unless any change to those policies or these terms and conditions is required to be made by law or governmental authority, or if we notify you of the change to those policies or these terms and conditions before we send you the order confirmation (in which case we have the right to assume that you have accepted the change to the terms and conditions, unless you notify us of the contrary within 14 working days of receipt).