- GENERAL TERMS
- In addition to these conditions, the legal relationships arising from the distribution of products via the e-store are regulated by the laws of the Republic of Estonia.
By placing an order you are offering to purchase a product on and subject to the following terms and conditions.
Breden Kids Ltd and the customer enter into a contract after the payment for the goods has been transferred to the account of Breden Kids Ltd. Goods will not be reserved or dispatched before payment.
- PRICE AND PAYMENT
- The prices of the products sold in Breden Kids e-store are indicated on the product pages. All product prices are given in euros. Sale prices are listed on the product page, both the original and the discount price.
- Whilst we try and ensure that all details, descriptions and prices which appear on this website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price/availability of any goods which you have ordered, we will inform you of this as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct terms or cancelling it.
- Breden Kids Ltd. uses trusted international logistics companies (DHL, DPD and Omniva) to deliver your goods to you safely. Every package you order will be given a unique tracking code to ensure the goods reach you safe and sound.
- RETURNS AND REPLACEMENT
Products purchased from our e-store can be returned or exchanged within 365 days of the date of delivery notification.
To exchange or return products, you need to submit a request on our website www.bredenkids.com.
When you placed an order as a loyal customer, go to “My Account” and then click on the order. Then choose the items you wish to return. Be sure to add a reason for return/exchange and what you would like to have as replacement. Then click “Submit“ and you’re all set!
When you placed an order as a guest user, please drop us an e-mail at email@example.com. We will give you further instructions about the return/exchange.
Condition of the product returned/exchanged:
* The product can’t be damaged.
If the returned product (and packaging) is damaged and the damage is not caused by non-targeted use or by circumstances that are caused by Breden Kids Ltd., Breden Kids Ltd has the right to offset the decrease in the value of the product that you have paid for and you will be refunded the difference. Breden Kids Ltd. will send you a statement.
* Product doesn’t have signs of use..
If the product has been used, we are guided by the principle of reasonable use – if the unsuitability is determined by trying the goods out, the goods are considered unused. Breden Kids Ltd has the right to offset the decrease in the value of the product that you have paid for and and you will be refunded the difference.
* Product must have the price tags.
- * We will send you a replacement as soon as we have received the exchanged product.
- * Breden Kids Ltd. cannot always guarantee the availability of products because some desired products might be out of stock. Nevertheless, we will always do our best to make the exchange in the best possible way for the client.
- RESOLVING DISPUTES
Complaints and issues associated with Breden Kids Ltd. should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively to the number +372 511 4044.
According to the Consumer Protection Act, Breden Kids Ltd. is under obligation to accept your complaint and issue a written response within 15 days.
If the customer and Breden Kids Ltd. can’t resolve the case on their own, the customer can file a complaint with the Consumer Disputes Committee.
- LIABILITY AND FORCE MAJEURE
We warrant to you that on delivery any product purchased from us through our site is of satisfactory quality and reasonably fit for all the purposes for which products of the kind are commonly supplied.
Breden Kids Ltd. isn’t responsible for inconveniences to the client or for delays in delivery in case: the damage or delay in delivery was caused by a factor that wasn’t influenceable by Breden Kids Ltd. and that wasn’t and couldn’t be foreseen by Breden Kids Ltd. (force majeure).
Breden Kids Ltd. isn’t responsible for loss or damage of the item after it has been handed over to the courier.
Breden Kids Ltd. takes responsibility only to the extent of the selling price. Breden Kids Ltd. isn’t responsible for the losses caused by the defective products such as damage to property/information, loss of turnover or profit.
By using Breden Kids Ltd.’s e-store you give clear and voluntary consent to processing your personal data under the conditions provided for in this agreement.
The personal data is stored in a customer database and in strictly used for sales purposes only. Breden Kids Ltd. sends newsletters and special offers to loyal customers who have signed up for the newsletter on the website www.bredenkids.com.
The customer always has the opportunity to unsubscribe from receiving these letters by sending a corresponding e-mail or by following the instructions in the newsletter.
The personal information necessary for the delivery of goods has only been forwarded to the extent strictly necessary. The data about the client and their order that is stored in the orders’ environment of the e-store are treated as confidential information. We will not disclose the information to third parties.
You can be sure that we have a safe shopping environment and we’ll not pass your information to third parties.
Breden Kids e-store offers secure online purchases.
When paying for goods at Breden Kids online store you will be directed to the selected Internet Bank once you have entered your bank card details. There you will be asked to identify yourself to confirm payment. For this, enter your Internet Bank username, select a method of authentication and enter your password. In the event of a successful authentication, you will be re-directed to the merchant and the purchase transaction will continue as per usual. Should authentication fail, an alternative method of payment must be selected (an alternative card, bank link or PayPal).
- AMENDMENT OF RULES
We have the right to revise and amend these terms and conditions from time to time to reflect any following changes that affect our business: changes in market conditions, changes in technology, changes in payment methods, changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements, and changes in our system’s capabilities.
You will be subject to the policies and terms and conditions in force at the time that you order products from us, unless any change to those policies or these terms and conditions is required to be made by law or governmental authority, or if we notify you of the change to those policies or these terms and conditions before we send you the order confirmation (in which case we have the right to assume that you have accepted the change to the terms and conditions, unless you notify us of the contrary within 14 working days of receipt).