Aren't you tired of constantly trying to figure out which kids hats and scarves to use with which weather? Your troubles are over, because Breden Kids has a unique temperature label system that tells you exactly what's what. Cool, right?
THE DANGERS OF TEMPERATURE ERRORS
The main problems with toddlers and kids is always temperature. We want them to feel warm, yet we don't want them to overheat. We want them to cool down, yet we don't want them to freeze. It's difficult to make the right decision because kids are also different when it comes to sensing temperatures - some kids get cold very easily and some sport short sleeves and bare heads all year round. We as parents need to manage the dangers connected to temperature errors. There are two major ones to consider:
- Too hot. Overheating is the most concerning problem with babies because newborns can't regulate their own body temperature. We need to do it for them. I bet you have heard plenty about strollers and cars heating up in the sun when the air is not properly circulating. The same thing is with clothes and kids hats. Summer items have to be breathable, light, soft and non-toxic in order to prevent sweating, rubbing and skin-irritation.
- Too cold. The other edge of the scale tilts towards freezing temperatures that may lead to runny noses, coughs and other well-known problems of kindergarten aged toddlers. Running around, getting sweaty and then feeling cold is an issue moms need to deal with on a daily basis and that's why autumn, winter and spring items have to be properly lined and made of materials that whisk away moisture and enable kids to feel warm and dry.
TEMPERATURE LABEL = YOUR NEW BEST FRIEND
Luckily it's actually quite easy to see the logic behind Breden's hat choices. In order to eliminate the issues of feeling too hot or cold, you just need to figure out which hats and scarves to use. Breden's unique temperature labelling system does it for you! The temperature labels can be divided into 4 main categories and once you see it, it can't be unseen:
- Warm weather +15°C / 59°F or warmer
- Mild weather +5°C to +15°C / 41 to 59°F
- Cold weather -7°C to +5°C / 19.4 to 41°F
- Extra cold weather -7°C / 19.4°F and colder
Let's make parenting easier!
the founder and CEO of Breden Kids